With block sizes around the country getting smaller by the year, we are getting used to working with compact spaces. A case in point is one of our recent installs, where we only had 3m x 3m to work with.
This space is actually narrower, but we still managed to squeeze in a ton of tech into the room – including a Grandview 110” fixed screen, BenQ 4K projector and 7.1 surround sound. No one is going to be missing any of the action with that screen, and with quality, custom Jamo in-ceiling speakers – the roar of the crowd, music and dialogue are all going to be crystal clear.
Let’s take a closer look at all the gear, starting with the component highlights.
Gear highlights of this installation
Component highlights we installed for this project include:
- BenQ W2700 92” True 4K UHD Projector, which has 8.3M pixels with CinematicColor and projector-optimized HDR technology for an immersive, big screen cinematic experience with optimal colors and accurate, enhanced images.
- Grandview 110” fixed screen which has the highest grade of screen fabrics to reflect the truest, most vivid and dynamic images.
- Yamaha Aventage RXA780, which is a 110W 7.2 channel amp, that develops a crystal clear and enveloping soundstage for sport, music and movies
- Jamo custom in-ceiling speakers for premium audio with an efficient design that allows for wide dispersion of quality sound.
Components supplied and installed in this fit-out included:
- BenQ W2700 92” True 4K UHD Projector
- Grandview 110” Fixed screen
- Yamaha Aventage RXA780 Amplifier
- 3 x Jamo IC608 LCR in ceiling speakers as fronts
- 1 Pairs Jamo IC408 in ceiling speakers as rear speakers
- Jamo J10 10” Subwoofer
- Apple TV
- Blu Stream Hex70 HDMI Balun
- Power, network and data point installation
We also installed 2 x TV mounts in the main lounge and the upstairs balcony/spa area for the clients existing TV’s.
Home Theatre Installation: We do all the work ourselves!
As you can see we do all the work ourselves, and are proud of the fact we don’t sub-contract anything out – which means we control the quality of our workmanship and customer service.
Our team of techs and installers – who we think are some of the best in the business – can take care of all structural works – which depending on your project could include:
- Data cabling installation
- Blocking in walls
- Building bulkheads
- Building steps ups and platforms
- Carpet (supply and installation)
- Curtains and blinds (supply and installation)
- Electrical (lighting and powerpoint installation)
- Custom seating (supply and installation)
- Custom cabinetry (design, supply and installation).
We also advise which components suit your space, including leading brands such as Sonos, Heos, Jamo, B&W, Yamaha, Yamaha Aventage, Optoma, RTI, Samsung, LG, Sony and BenQ. And when all your gear is installed we also calibrate your audio and video for pixel perfect images and crystal clear audio – using dedicated equipment.