If you need proof that small spaces can have all the home theatre bells and whistles, then this install is it! We only had a compact space to work with – around 3m x 3m – but it was the only room in the house the client could use for a home cinema.
Despite this we managed to squeeze quite a lot of cutting edge home theatre components into the room – including 5.1 surround driven by the beast: a Yamaha Aventage RXA780 amplifier, alongside the stunning BenQ 4K projector – with a star ceiling to finish it all off.
We also carried out zoned audio for
- An adjacent dining room, with in-ceiling speakers driven by the superbly competent Sonos amp
- Weatherproof outdoor speakers for the pool/backyard area
We also installed:
- Ubiquiti units to help ensure rock-solid WiFi signals around the property
- A security and intercom system with 5 cameras, front door intercom and monitors throughout the house
There was also quite a bit of relocation work involved, moving light switches and downlights to make way for the new gear.
Highlights of this installation
Component highlights of this project include:
- BenQ W2700 92” True 4K UHD Projector, which has 8.3M pixels with CinematicColor and projector-optimized HDR technology for an immersive, big screen cinematic experience with optimal colors and accurate, enhanced images.
- Grandview motorised screen which has the highest grade of screen fabrics to reflect the truest, most vivid and dynamic images.
Components supplied and installed
Components supplied and installed in this fit-out included:
- BenQ W2700 92” True 4K UHD Projector
- Grandview motorised screen
- Sky@night Star ceiling
- Custom projector screen hideaway pelmet built
- Yamaha Aventage RXA780 Amplifier
- 3 x Jamo IC408LCR in ceiling speakers as fronts
- 1 Pairs Jamo IC208 in ceiling speakers as rear speakers
- Yamaha NS SW100 Subwoofer
- Apple TV
- Ubiquiti WAP system installed throughout house
- RTI Xp3 control processor
- T1B+ Control remote
- Power, network and data point installation
- Sonos amps
- Jamo outdoor weatherproof speakers
Home Theatre Installation: What makes us different?
What makes us different is that we do all the work ourselves, taking into account your needs, lifestyle and budget.
This can involve structural works – which depending on your project could include:
- Blocking in walls
- Building bulkheads
- Building steps ups and platforms
- Carpet (supply and installation)
- Curtains and blinds (supply and installation)
- Electrical (lighting and powerpoint installation)
- Custom seating (supply and installation)
- Custom cabinetry (design, supply and installation).
We also advise which components suit your space, including leading brands such as Sonos, Heos, Jamo, B&W, Yamaha, Yamaha Aventage, Optoma, RTI, Samsung, LG, Sony and BenQ.
Why not browse some of our recent projects to see what we are capable of?
Call us today on 1800 144 199 to get your home theatre project off the ground!