This home was getting an extensive refurbishment and reno, and we were involved for around 12 weeks onsite which gives you some sense of the works involved.
The client was very clear they wanted rock solid WiFi through the property, and also requested a star ceiling in the home cinema room. The nerve centre of all the equipment we installed as a data rack in the dedicated control room, from where all the data cabling runs, and to route Foxtel/free to air connections throughout the house.
Project highlights of this installation included:
- Ubiquiti WAP which extends the wireless network range throughout the home, boosting the signal strength flawlessly, for a smooth WiFi connection no matter where you are on the property.
- A star ceiling in the cinema room, with perimeter RGB lighting and full iPad control via RTI – for a magical recreation of the night sky
- Zoned audio to pool area with Sonos amp and Jamo outdoor speakers
- A custom building bulkhead for hiding the projector screen with a recess in the wall for the 85” TV (lower ground – home theatre room)
- A 5.1.2 Atmos surround sound audio system
In the main bedroom we had to install in-wall cabling wall using chaser as they are concrete walls to connect the customers existing Bose audio system and Samsung 55” TV. On the ground floor we supplied a Samsung 75” TV wall mounted with Sonos amps to 2 pairs of in-ceiling Jamo stereo speakers.
Components supplied and installed
Components supplied and installed in this fit-out include:
- Epson TW9400 projector
- 102” fixed frame projector screen with hideaway box (manually built)
- Samsung 85” Qled TV
- Marantz SR5014 amplifier
- 3 x Jamo IW625 LCR in wall speakers as fronts
- 2 Pairs Nile 7” shallow depth in ceiling speakers as rear speakers
- Jamo C912 Subwoofer – Gloss Black
- Apple TV
- Ubiquiti WAP system throughout house
- RTI Xp6 control processor
- Apple Ipad Mini
- 9 zones audio throughout house with Sonos amps
- Power, Network and Data point installation
Home Theatre Installation: We do all the work ourselves!
As you can see we do all the work ourselves – which means we control the quality of our workmanship and customer service.
Our team of techs and installers – who we think are some of the best in the business – can take care of all structural works – which depending on your project could include:
- Data cabling installation
- Blocking in walls
- Building bulkheads
- Building steps ups and platforms
- Carpet (supply and installation)
- Curtains and blinds (supply and installation)
- Electrical (lighting and powerpoint installation)
- Custom seating (supply and installation)
- Custom cabinetry (design, supply and installation).
We also advise which components suit your space, including leading brands such as Sonos, Heos, Jamo, B&W, Yamaha, Yamaha Aventage, Optoma, RTI, Samsung, LG, Sony and BenQ. And when all your gear is installed we also calibrate your audio and video for pixel perfect images and crystal clear audio – using dedicated equipment.
Why not browse our recent projects to see what we are capable of.
Want to have a chat? Give us a call today on 1800 144 199 to get your home theatre project off the ground.