Our client decided to renovate their entire stunning waterfront apartment and commissioned us to revamp two rooms:
- A multipurpose room with all the audio/visual elements hidden, that can double as a social area and media room – featuring a hidden projector and screen complemented by sleek hidden speakers integrated into the room.
- A dedicated TV area for everyday box watching with some top notch gear from Sonos (Playbar and sub) amongst others.
Working alongside their builder and designer to make sure everything came together, the systems were pre-wired when the construction stage started and finalised 6 months later. The end result is a sleek and functional solution, and the perfect complement to the stunning apartment and location – with the entire system controlled with RTI on iPad for ease of use.
The highlights of this install are:
- Optoma UHZ65 Laser 4k Projector with Ultra High Definition (UHD) capability for delivering ultra-sharp images and picture-perfect image quality.
- Grandview 102” Hideaway Screen featuring a 16:9 motorized screen
- Niles Audio SI-250 Amplifier for pristine, dynamic stereo power featuring a fanless design with oversized heat sinks for cool, quiet operation
Components supplied and installed
Components supplied and installed in the multipurpose media room include:
- Optoma UHZ65 Laser 4k Projector
- Grandview 102” Hideaway Screen
- Yamaha Aventage RXA780 Amplifier
- Jamo IW425LCR Front in wall speakers
- 2 Pairs Jamo IC208 in ceiling speakers as rears
- Jamo IW1060SW in wall subwoofer
- Niles Audio SI-250 Amplifier
- RTI XP6 Control processor
- Apple TV
- Playstation 4
- Full RTI/iPad control
Components supplied and installed in the dedicated TV viewing room included:
- LG OLED
- Sonos Playbar
- Sonos Subwoofer
- Full RTI/iPad control
Home Theatre: Consult, Design & Install
We are proud to say that we carry out all the elements of an install ourselves – from the consultation to the design and project works – taking into account your lifestyle and budget. First step is to analyse your space, room type, acoustics and select components that ensure the optimum audio/visual experience. AV components we install can include control and automation software, display devices, input devices, speakers and peripherals like games consoles and BluRay players.
We also stock, supply and install leading AV brands such as Sonos, Heos, Jamo, B&W, Yamaha, Yamaha Aventage, Optoma, RTI, Samsung, LG, Sony and BenQ.
Our after sales services also means we don’t abandon you after the install, and are a phone call away to troubleshoot or give you a hand with any technical or software query.
Feel free to browse all our other home theatre installations on the showroom page of our site to see what we are capable of.
Give us a call today on1800 144 199 to make your home theatre dreams a reality
When designing our extensive apartment renovation, we wanted to ensure we had a future proofed AV systems based on the best and latest technology that would work within the overall apartment design goals. From the first time we had Andrew and his team on site meeting with our interior designer, we knew we had the right organisation to undertake the AV design and installation. We have not been disappointed – from the drop down (from the ceiling) screen for the Laser Projector, to the 65in OLED in the kitchen area, we have a fully automated, integrated, amazing AV system. Thank you Universal Home Theatre – you were amazing