Universal are proud to showcase the latest Theatre room fitout which was carried out for a Student accommodation campus in Brisbane.
This project involved running all cabling in conjute external on walls and ceilings in which we also painted prior to installation.
The system installed included the following:
- Epson TW9300 – ISF Projector
- Grandview 140” Fixed Screen
- Yamaha YA-CXA5100 Aventage 11.2 Channel Amplifier
- Yamaha YA-MX-A5000 Power Amplifier
- Klipsch RP640D Front left, Centre and Right speakers
- Klipsch RP140D Surround speakers x 6
- Klipsch R12SW Subwoofer x 2
- Vogels VLB500 Brackets to hold the speakers
As with all of Universal Home Theatre Systems we include a full Audio and Video ISF calibration Audio is 50% of the motion picture experience. It needs to be calibrated as well as your video. A sound pressure level meter should be used. A sound pressure level meter acoustically measures each speaker to bring the level of each speaker to the correct reference level.