Do you have a room in the house that is underutilised or could be repurposed?
This client did just that, asking us to remodel an old storage room and transform it into a state of the art home theatre space. So we did just that, starting by gutting it and then replacing the ceiling sheeting, painting, cabinetry installation and then onto the install of all the kit. Yes, we definitely got our hands dirty on this one, but then I think you will agree the end result is worth it – and the client was also very happy.
Besides the awesome view project highlights of this installation included:
- Epson TW9400, a HD projector with vibrant colours and excellent sense of depth, and featuring Epson’s 3LCD technology, which is based around three distinct liquid crystal chips. UK tech magazine What Hi-Fi? commended it’s ‘vibrancy and sense of depth’ and gave it a perfect score for picture, features and build. A single 3,000-hour rated lamp means you will have many years of watching before you have to replace it.
- Yamaha Aventage RXV6A, a 7.2-channel, 100 Watt AV receiver with all the latest in audio and video, including Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X, wireless streaming and more.
Components supplied and installed
Components supplied and installed in this fit-out included:
- Epson TW9400
- 130” fixed frame screen
- Yamaha RXV6A
- 3 x Jamo IC408LCR in ceiling speakers as rears
- 2 x Pairs IC408 In ceiling rear speakers
- 2 x Jamo C912 Subwoofer (Gloss black)
- Apple TV
- Fetch TV
- Power, network and TV point installation
Home Theatre Installation: Structural works
As you can see we are not scared of getting our hands dirty! Our team does all the structural works on your job, which depending on your project could include:
- Blocking in walls
- Building bulkheads
- Building steps ups and platforms
- Carpet (supply and installation)
- Curtains and blinds (supply and installation)
- Electrical (lighting and powerpoint installation)
- Seating and custom (supply and install)
- Custom cabinetry (design, supply and installation).
We also give you a hand choosing the tech for your space, the fun bit – including leading brands such as Sonos, Heos, Jamo, B&W, Yamaha, Yamaha Aventage, Optoma, RTI, Samsung, LG, Sony and BenQ.
Why not browse some of our recent projects to see what we can do.
Or give us a call today on 1800 144 199 to get your home theatre project off the ground