Custom Soundproof Home Theatre
Originally the client wanted this space to be a wine cellar/cigar room but they ultimately decided to opt for a more practical, versatile room focused on home theatre.
After conducting an initial consultation with the client, to understand what they wanted from the space, we worked through the design with their builder and designer to make sure it ticked all the boxes and resulted in a truly exceptional home theatre experience.
The undoubted highlights of this project are:
- The multi-functional acoustic panelling that surrounds the room, which eliminates echo and ensures acoustic clarity – but also houses the audio for the room. The audio installed here also features Dolby Atmos technology, which is the latest way to get immersive, directional 3D surround sound – with sound pushed to a particular speaker location in the room.
- The Optoma UHD65 4k Projector, a state-of-the-art 2,200 lumen 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) unit capable of delivering ultra-sharp images with breathtaking picture quality.
The complete system is also controlled with an RTI processor linked with an Apple iPad which makes it easy enough for even kids to use. Along with this we have supplied the Manhattan New Yorker Pro seating in two rows upholstered in genuine black leather, for the ultimate in ergonomic home theatre comfort.
Once the system was installed we also carry out a full audio and video calibration to make sure the system is running at peak performance.
Components supplied and installed
Components supplied and installed in this fit-out included:
- Optoma UHD65 4k Projector
- Fixed 120” Projector screen
- Yamaha Aventage RXA3080 Amplifier
- Jamo IW626LCR Front in wall speakers
- 2 Pairs Jamo IC408 in ceiling speakers as Atmos speakers
- Jamo J12 Subwoofer
- 1 pair Jamo IW425LCR speakers as rear in wall speakers
- RTI XP6 Control processor
- Apple TV
- LED step lighting on side steps
- Building of rear step up 4000 mm wide x 1800 mm deep with full width step across.
- Manhattan New Yorker Pro seating x 2 rows of 4
We were excited by the results of this installation, and very pleased at how delighted our client is with the finished project.
Home Theatre: From Design to Completion
We do all the project work ourselves, from the initial consultation to the design and install – taking into account your lifestyle and budget. This starts with analysing your space, room type, acoustics and selecting components that ensure the optimum audio/visual experience. AV components we install – which can include structural works – are control and automation software, display devices, input devices, speakers and peripherals like games consoles and BluRay players.
We also stock, supply and install leading AV brands such as Sonos, Heos, Jamo, B&W, Yamaha, Yamaha Aventage, Optoma, RTI, Samsung, LG, Sony and BenQ.
Our after sales services also includes helping you after we have left your property, or if you are having trouble with any of your components or software.
You can browse all our other home theatre installations on the showroom page of our site.
Give us a call today on1800 144 199 to make your home theatre dreams a reality