We love working on any job outdoors!
This client wanted an outdoor home theatre experience, so the family could enjoy it alfresco sitting out on the decked area.
Cabling was run from down in the cupboards for ease of access to devices, while the fan meant we had to run cables in ducting through the wall and up across the top framing at the peak of the ceiling – and use a 900mm drop pole for the projector.
Component highlights of this project are the:
- Epson EH -TW7100 projector which features High Brightness 3D, full HD 1080p performance and a remarkable contrast ratio of up to 40,000:1,
- 4K PRO-UHD
- A new type of 4K home theatre projection technology only from Epson.
- in short stunning big picture quality on the 120” motorised screen.
- Sonos Playbar for crisp dialogue, an impressive soundstage and automatic tuning, while the wireless Sonos Sub delivers deep, vibration and rattle-free bass.
Components supplied and installed
Components supplied and installed in this fit-out included:
- 120” motorised projector screen
- Epson EH -TW7100 projector
- 900mm Epson drop pole
- Sonos Playbar with mount bracket
- Sonos Sub
- 15m long interconnect cabling
Home Theatre Installation: We do all the work ourselves!
What makes us different is that we do all the work ourselves, taking into account your needs, lifestyle and budget.
This can involve structural works – which depending on your project could include:
- Blocking in walls
- Building bulkheads
- Building steps ups and platforms
- Carpet (supply and installation)
- Curtains and blinds (supply and installation)
- Electrical (lighting and powerpoint installation)
- Seating and custom (supply and install)
- Custom cabinetry (design, supply and installation).
We also advise which components suit your space, including leading brands such as Sonos, Heos, Jamo, B&W, Yamaha, Yamaha Aventage, Optoma, RTI, Samsung, LG, Sony and BenQ.
Why not browse some of our recent projects to see what we can do.
Or give us a call today on 1800 144 199 to get your home theatre project off the ground