The perfect AV solution if your boardroom requires just the basic requirements for video presentation. This package is compatible for HDMI & VGA source outputs & includes an Epson EBW32 Projector with a 100″ Motorised Projector Screen.
- 1 x 100″ Motorised IR Screen screen
- 1 x Epson EB W32 LCD Projector 3300 Lumens
- 1 x Projector Ceiling Mount
- 1 x VGA, HDMI & Audio Wall plate
- 1 x 10m HDMI Cable
- 1 x 10m VGA cable
- Delivery, Installation, Calibration & Demonstration
- 1 year parts and labour warranty
Simple, easy to use, and ideal for Video Feeds, Power Point presentations, and Slideshow viewing.
***Full Installation, Interconnects, Speaker Mount & Components w/ Full Manufacturer & Labour Warranty***
Standard ‘Fully Installed’ Conditions:
- Suitable ceiling access must be available on site.
- Access to the propety must be free from any hazards or obstacles for the safety of the technician.
- Parking must be arranged and made available for technicians on site.
- Anything outside the above parameters may incur additional labour or components fees.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3 x Brighter Colours, and Reliable Performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology.
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors.
- Wireless – Connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires.
- Epson iProjection – Wirelessly display and control from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch® and Android™ devices.
- USB Plug ‘n Play – Use the included USB cable to instantly project content, transmit images, sound and mouse operation through one cable.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- New Home Screen – A new simple home screen, puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips.
- Built in Speaker – Presenting is easy with a built in speaker.
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
3LCD TechnologyAll Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors*Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Wireless Connection to Your Laptop and Mobile DeviceConveniently connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires. A range of wireless features are built-in to make it easy to connect wirelessly to a computer or laptop via a direct peer-to-peer connection. Also connect wirelessly to a network to presentation, or monitor/control your projector over the wireless network.
Epson iProjection AppDisplay and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and Android devices with the Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. For teachers, it makes it easy to walk around the class and still be able to share engaging content — larger-than-life. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen.
You can now also use QR codes to quickly and easily connect and share your content through iProjection.
Connect from virtually any device, making your presentations and entertainment simple and more accessible.
USB Plug ‘n PlayEpson’s advanced 3 in 1 USB connectivity enables instant Plug ‘n Play setup for Video, Audio and Control. Forget about complicated computer key sequences and non-intuitive controls. Instead, just plug in a standard USB cable and let your presentation impress the audience.
Low Cost of OwnershipWith an increased lamp life in ECO mode of 10,000 hours, it is now easier and more economical than ever to run our entry level projectors. The new entry level projectors also utilise a low lamp price and make use of a new High Efficiency Filter; extending the life of your projector and allowing for hassle free maintenance.
New Home Screen
A new simple and intuitive home screen puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips, making it easier than ever to find the functions you need.
You can also customise the home screen, adding the functions you use most so they’re always easy to find.
Built in SpeakerA built in speaker makes presentations and videos hassle free.
Split Screen allows users to display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen with the option of three different layouts. This makes it possible to display video and presentation materials simultaneously, or run video on both screens.